Monday, July 22, 2013

Important Advice

This taste bitter... but somehow i felt sweetness.

Though me as i taste mocha.

I hate coffee, but since this is the only kind of chocolate drink they sell in this store, why don't I give it a try?

saa.... the rain begin to pour. I shouldn't go out right now, but I will miss the bus.

Therefore, I run with all my might to the bus stop, believing that I will miss it at any moment.

And I arrive at the bus stop, but how sad. The bus will be coming for another half an hour....

Luckily, there's a resting place at this bus stop.

Then, I realize the seat is full except for the man who's talking for non-stop. He just talking about everything from nonsense to about his family. I don't think anyone's listening to him, since many people sit away from him.

But I don't have any place to sit, and it will be very awkward and tiring to stand up and wait for bus, so I decided to sit beside him.

Glare!

Uh-oh, our eyes met.

And as expected, he talking for non-stop.... but it will be very rude if I didn't listening to him... alright! Say whatever you want to say! Let me listen to you!

And he began to mutter the nonsense. I just reply with "uh hmm," and "Yes." until he said

"do you know that yesterday there's a crow and a pigeon? well, they fighting with each other just to shit on my clothes!!"

"ye... what!? ahahahahaha!!" I ended up laugh with his nonsense. Once I realize it, I quickly shut my mouth. But he keeps on talking.

Except, his words becoming more rational.

"then, near that store never sells chocolate! only coffee, coffee, and COFFEE!!"

"oh, about that sir, they now sells mocha!"

"really!!?"

"yeah!"

"that's great! I can bring my wife to taste that!! ......" and he becoming silent. "no, she won't come."

At that time, I know he has something that shouldn't be asked, so I be silent. But he

"my wife has been isolating herself.... she never wants to come out... since 'bogeyman' took her 'soul' ...."

"....." I can't say anything, but I can feel how painful it is through his words.

"worse, since then she becoming a 'corpse', and leave me behind, taking away anything i had...."

"..." there's nothing more I can say, but look at him.

He shut his mouth, and look at me straight in my eyes.

"you're a good person. I want to give you a very important advice. Please listen carefully."

"yes."

"no matter what, take care of yourself. This world is very dangerous."

"yes..."

"I don't want anything happen to you, you're a kind person. Please remember it."

"I will..."

Then, the bus is coming.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." and I stand up.

And he smile, "thank you..."

"bye bye." and I ride the bus while waving at him. the bus moving, and he's gone from my sight.

soon after that, I had known the man is having a mental problem, and he just can utter nothing rational aside from nonsense. I never seen him again.

But I believe our last conversation and his last advice to me is his words when he is still sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment