Saturday, July 6, 2013

Farewell, Human.

When I was born,

The first thing that i saw with my both eyes is a human who lying down, looking at me while holding the sword.

And further miles inside that cave is a giant dragon, that died from the human.

Of course judging from the situation, that human has slain my mother and tries to slain me but died before he come to me. But I though that human is my mother, and I call it many times to wake it up.

That 'mother' never wake up.

And I am very hungry.

So I eat the big dragon to fill my hunger.

And stay beside 'mother' for a very long time.

Time passes, the food has run out, I have no other choice but to walk out of the cave, leaving the nest and 'mother'.

Outside the cave, I saw a wide view of valley, filled with forest and wild creatures that I never seen.

All I can see at that time is food everywhere I goes. I eat whatever I found and I drink as much as I can in so I wont be hungry again.

Once i filled my hunger, I stay inside the cave and be with my 'mother'.

After long time, that 'mother' eventually becoming bones, and then just leave traces of its existence.

 It was then I realize that 'mother' I have stay for a very long time have leave me.

 'mother' leave me.I felt very sad.

I goes out of the cave and cry out loud.

'mother' ! Where are you!

'mother' ! don't leave me!

But it was all in vain. 'mother' never heard my cry.

It was very lonely.

Until I met Lowe.

Lowe is a young male 'mother', who got lost in the forest.

Lowe is weak. He scared of me the first time he met me.

I am so happy that time because I met 'mother' although this 'mother' looks quite different than I remembered.

Once Lowe realise I won't harm him, he walk away from me.

All I did from that moment is just following him.

"what are you doing?! stop following me!!" shout Lowe as he's angry at me.

I was very impressed because he make a very different cry than what I always do.

so that's why 'mother' can't hear me, though me as I hear his shouting more.

In the end, Lowe bring me to a village and hide me inside a big storage.

But not long after that, the village chief found out about me.

Lowe is punished with a cane because of me. "DON'T HURT LOWE!!" I shout to them by mimicking the cry Lowe once made before.

The villagers was very surprise of me and change their treatment toward me and Lowe.

"you can talk?" ask Lowe as he is very surprised.

only that one time. But since then, Lowe treat me as his precious friend.

Eventually, I can master the cry that is known as 'talk'.

Not long after that, Lowe grown and becoming a man.

"Drago." that is the name Lowe always called me. "let's get out of the village and travel together."

I didn't really understand why Lowe said that to me. Isn't the village is comfortable to live with? Why bother to leave?

Still, I followed him and together we left the village.

Lowe and I travels a lot and see so many things and met so many 'mother's.

Soon, we become well known, and being summoned by the king, just to meet me.

Surprisingly enough, the king wants Lowe to live with him by becoming a king and marry his daughter.

Finally Lowe settle down and becoming a king.

Things going well until Lowe gets old and die of old age.

I began to realize that these 'mother' I have known was not my real mother, but a being that should be known as 'human' and I am not the same kind as them.

No, maybe I have known for long ago but I never acknowledge it until Lowe's death.

But then, what am I?

Where is others that like me?

And that is why I have made my decision.

"you're going to leave this palace?" ask the young prince, who is Lowe's grandchildren.

" I have live for a very long time thinking that I am a 'human'. I am never belong in this place, young prince." reply me while lying down to look at this very small child.

"my body have grown immensely, the palace might can't hold me. And what's more, Lowe is gone. I have no other reason to stay with 'human'."

"But where will you go?"

"Wherever, I have a very long lifespan to spend, young prince." and I walk out to the large field in the palace. I opened my wing, ready to flight.

"I will miss you." said the prince.

I can't help but happy with his word.

"Farewell, human." and I fly with all my might without ever turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment