Friday, February 1, 2013

horror story (testing 1,2,3)

the winter storm is very strong

the coldness is numbing me

and i unknowingly lying on the middle of this unknown place





the blizzard is numbing me, but i can stand up, weakly.

with my instinct, i walk with all my might in order to find something that can warm my body.


i can't feel anything, but my legs can still move.

as i walked, i can't think of anything else... just walk and walk....

until i saw a hole in front of my eyes.

when i look at it clearly, i realise its a cave.

i enter the cave. the inside of the cave is very deep and dark. i just enter the cave until i feel warm. once i have gone deep inside, i shivering until i squat down.

hah!! it's so cold!! the cave is warm inside although it is dark.

soon i must find something to make a firewood. after i rest for a minute, i walk back while touching the wall of the cave and what a surprise

snap!

a light is on. coincidentally i flicked a switch inside the cave. just what is this cave?



once a question come into my mind, i heard a sound

roar....

an echo, but it's not very clear.

but that sound made me curious. i walk deep into the cave.

as i walk, the cave paved into many roads but a few of it lighted by the light.



i am not sure where the sound come, hence i walk into one of the road that has light.

after i entered for a while, i found a huge storage that filled with boxes.




 i rummage the nearest boxes that i found, i found the emergency food.




the food is dull, but at least i manage to fill my stomach.

i lie down to rest.

roar....

again, the echo is heard of again. should i go and search for that sound again?

i walk out of the storage room. 

the sound has died down. really, where should i go now?

i walk into the another room that has light. the room is farther than the others.

as i enter, this room is a bedroom.




there's nothing much with this room. i lie down on this room.

bump.

hmm? i rummage under the bed. i saw a diary book.

what does it about?

date: Oct 199x

my friend and I work on the subject. we studied diligently but to no avail. I wonder when will our dream shall achieve.

(somehow as i continue to read this diary, i can imagine what happened inside it clearly.)

date: Feb 199x

it's becoming harder to continue this project. everyone scorn us for making this project. even my friend say so. but don't want to give up. i will do it even if i must to live in north pole.

date: Oct 199x

time has passed, but i couldn't believe that i manage to continue my project in this north pole. i must have gone out of my mind. but still, i believe our dream will come through.

(yes, it becoming clearer...)

date: Nov 200x

for the first time since i worked here... my friend come visit me. he still remember our project. but how sad, he said my project is immoral. it should be stop. how could he said that? doesn't he the one who agree with me? but it's okay. i will prove him my success.

(oh no.... i have made a big mistake.... how come i came back here!!)

BASH!! a sound of the hitting door of the room!!

it is HIM!!!



"CURSE YOU!! STOP THERE!!"

i'm shaking in fear, having nowhere to go.

"WAIT!! it's just a mistake okay. let me get the serum, we can get through this again..."

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU WE CAN NEVER BE IMMORTAL!! I AM SO GLAD YOU HADN'T RUN AWAY, OR I CAN'T KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS!!!"

no, i did run but... somehow i lost my memory and come back here again...


and then, a huge mouth come toward me.... gnaws on my flesh....










No comments:

Post a Comment