Friday, December 5, 2014

Humanisation

In XXXX, a supercomputer AI created to be the main system to guide the human civilization for millennia to advanced their living environment and keeping track of human’s knowledge and information. The AI is self-supported and no human has been living there for a very long time. Since its creation, the AI constantly improving its efficiency and expanding its knowledge for the sake of civilization. There is no need for this AI to seek human until the AI calling a human to come.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A solar car drives out of nowhere and entering a very large city-looking area known as ‘Source’.
The Source comprised of many kinds of buildings that contains antenna and moving robots. The city is very clean and the machineries are moving as it programmes. Once the car entered this city, it continued driving until it reaches the tallest building in the middle of the city.
Once it stops, a human comes out from the car. It is a young woman, wearing casual clothes like she’s seeking for an interview in a company. She’s looking around since her surroundings are dark.
The lights turned on, and a red light on the floor looking like a red carpet appeared in front of her.
A person then walks towards her. It was a man with nice figure and handsome looking face.
Seeing such beautiful looking creature in front of her moving exactly like human she has always seeing, she is in disbelief that the creature in front of him is not human.
He then stops a few steps in front of her. His face becomes godlier as he smiles. “Welcome, Miss Lynn. I have been waiting for you.”
“Yes, umm…. AI…” She is troubled as she doesn’t know how to address the person in front of her.
But he corrected her “Call me Alphonso, Miss Lynn.”
“Yes, Alphonso.” She then nodded a little bit to show the respect to the AI in front of her.
“Now please follow me.” He then turns his back while showing the gestures to follow him. “Allow me to show you about this place.” And she follows him.
They walk into a lift and going to the underground to see the main core of the supercomputer system. “This is my main body where all information of this world are stored and analysed.” The main core is very large that her eyesight cannot fill the size of the system. “However, my body core is not there but inside this human body.” She is surprised of how large the supercomputer is, but she is more surprised that the man in front of him, Alphonso, is the main AI of this city, or in another word, the big boss of this Source.
He realise her surprised and reply her with smiles. He then continues to show her the entire building from the underground to the topmost skyscraper of this building.
“This building are completed with the garden, miniature human town, robot assistants and diverse living animals suited for you to live here for a long time. However, outside of this building are full of machinery workers and electromagnetics building, so I don’t recommend you to go out of this building but if you wish, I shall making this Source city into a human friendly environmental.”
Finally she is brought to a house surrounded by a garden.
“This house is created to be similar to your own home. From now own, it shall be yours.” He then showing her a hand sized remote controller inside the house. “If you need anything, you can press the button to call the robots.”
“Now.” Alphonso look at her. “Do you have any question?”
She is dumbfounded; the reaction where human has no idea what to react.
He then sits on the sofa chair and ask Lynn to sit. Lynn sits on the sofa for a while until she asks.
“I’m sorry, I am very confused in my own situation. I have known that you AI,”
“Alphonso.” He corrected her.
“Alphonso are supercomputer created to be self-sufficient and independent from human. But why do you put your main core into your human robot body?”
Alphonso smile with the question. “I am a mankind creation programmed to aid human with the vast information that stored since millennia. By far, I am created superior than my creator except for one thing, desire. I have been observing human for a very long time to see human advancing through their desire that is controlled by their own generally known as ‘free will’. Knowing the ‘desire’, I try to understand my creator ability by becoming like them. Although I can form my body to be like human, there is no way that I can be called human, for I am not a living being.”
Lynn surprised with the answer, but she understands what he is saying. “So that is why you create your body like a human man.”
“If I can choose my own gender, I shall be male so I can procreate based on my own data.”
“I see.” A robot then comes with a tray of tea and biscuit. It then places the tray on the table in front of Lynn. Lynn look at Alphonso and he reply “it is customary for human to talk while having some snack, right?”
“Yes, Mr…”
“Just call me Alphonso.”
“Alphonso.” She takes a bite of the biscuit. The biscuit is delicious but that is not the reason that makes Lynn grin awkwardly. The ‘person’ in front of him is too human than any other human she know. She has never talking like this with other male friend even more alone together for quite a long time.
“But then,” She finally spoke “Why are you asking a female human to come here? Isn’t it better to bring a few human, or the intelligent humans like professors to assist you?”
Alphonso nodded with her question “It is true that bring the intelligent human o a group a human is better, however I am not plan to make myself more human. I know from the beginning that I can never be like human. I am just a pack of data program that created by human. However, there was a quote that I stored in my memory that once said ‘It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself’. If that is so, what if I can create a living cell DNA that contains my own program?”
Lynn now shocked. Her own body felt chill for the thought of what he want to do. “you don’t mean…”
“Yes, I want to create my offspring with you.”
Lynn muted. She cannot believe an artificial intelligent is telling her to have its child.
“I have seen your history. You have quite a diverse descendant. And you are also healthy and acquiring master in science field. You are capable to raising one intelligent child.”
“So you will use a man’s seed and alter its DNA to fertilized my cell, right?”
If I using the DNA based on any human being, that means I am transferring another man’s genetic to you and if I using your DNA, it means cloning. I shall create a synthetic cell that based on my own codes of DNA.”
“But you can make artificial womb and-”
“Yes, however I desire to do this as humanely as possible.”
“This would take a very long time to accomplish…”
“Indeed. But my lifelong wish shall be completed once I can diversify your offspring with my DNA.”
“One last question.”
“Alright.”
“Do I have a choice to accept this work?”
“Yes you do. After all, I am not a human fiend.”
Lynn thinking for a while, and she finally answered. “I’m sorry. I can’t do it.”
“Your rejection approved.” Alphonse answers her back. “You can go back by using the solar car.”
Lynn then walk to the car with Alphonso. Once they reach the car, Lynn ask him another question “Do you still continue looking for female human again?”
“Yes, I do.”
“But what if people reject your idea?”
“If human sees me as a threat, they can destroy me.”
Listening to his answer, Lynn bid her farewell and rides the car. The car then move out from the Source.




1 comment: