Friday, April 18, 2014

New story on another place

Hello! I have made a new story entitled 'Stand up my princess' at yourstoryclub.com.

You can get the link at here, http://yourstoryclub.com/short-stories-family/stand-princess/

This doesn't mean that I won't continue my blog, but what I will write on my blog will be more informal and relaxing compare to that other website. The story that I wrote there will be longer than this blog. But I won't remove 'Mono', 'path of destiny', and 'nightmare is over' because I already posted it (maybe leaked it, is better) here.

Thank you very much for supporting me (really, I'm serious), I will continue write stories and improve until it will be shown in movie, game, animation, etc (I'm kidding, but if it come true I am happy :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment