Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My review on Shadow of the colossus


One day, when I was online (I'm on my vacation, right after back from Korea), I began to feel like playing game. I search for the top old game in ps2 (good glorious age of 3d game). It was then I happened to find Shadow of the colossus.  

I don't know if this game is fun to play, so I look at the rating. The rating is okay, and then I look more, it got the rating for the game that can leave you feeling. But at the same time, I happened to find this game also got underrated by some people.

so I look at the intro.




Alright, I have decided to play this game.

-2 days later-

Oh my god..... I'm crying.....

I felt like watching some legendary work by Studio Ghibli but in more mature level.

but when I show it to my bro, he said this is not fun. Thus I can concluded that this game is amazing but only for some people.

Well, it doesn't matter, as long I feel this game is amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment