Friday, November 8, 2013

Traffic jam.

There was once where I ride my car in a very heavy traffic jam. I'm stuck at one place for a long time and worse, the car always trying to enter my lane.

It is very stressful, especially toward the people who didn't even give a chance for me to move.

I even had a bad though about them and wanting to curse them (don't worry, I don't).

But one day, I though that the situation where the drivers are compete with each other for the lane are quite similar to the survival of the fittest situation, and made me wonder is this our nature?

Once I though that this kind of action is wrong, I let the car that greedily wanting to take my lane passed through me. I just don't want to act greedy.

Slowly, the traffic now move more smoothly and I arrived at my destination earlier than I expected. With just a simple act, I have reduced the traffic problem.

Coincidentally, someone also had though the same thing, and I also agree with what he said.

Overall, what you give you get.







No comments:

Post a Comment