Monday, September 16, 2013

when arrow of love hit you

Have you ever fell in love out of nowhere?

Do you ever fall in love at the fist sight?

This sure is sound so cheesy as it coming from me.

"Jill!!"

people look at me as I shout out loud in the office. That newcomer Jill now coming with her scaredy face.

"Yes Ms. Lucy?"

" this paperwork is no good, redo it all over again."

"All of it?"

"Did you not listen what I said?"

"n-no, I do it all..." and she walk away. The people look at her pitifully and look at me like i'm a witch. As if! I'm just wanting her to redo the things, and she overreact for such a small thing! Just because she's young and beautiful, all of you acting like I am like a stepmother who treat Cinderella badly.

I still feeling irritated from this.

Right now I am walking out from the subway, finishing work, and still irritated from that little girly Jill!

Damn it! The more I am thinking of her, the more I became to hate everything.

Now now Lucy, you are calm right now, don't think about it. just have some... and I look at my right, right, a coffee.

"thank you very much" and I come out from the cafe buying a coffee. I am walking while holding a coffee with my right hand. Yes, things will get much better with a coffee and.... I look at my left, yes, a dinner is necessary.

"Have a good day." and I come out from the restaurant buying me a grilled black pepper fish. Mmm, this sure is tasty for tonight, while watching The little Mermaid, no I have watch that a thousand times, it's time for The lion King. Hakuna matata.

Now god love to hit the arrow of love to your heart anytime, out of nowhere. Again, I know, this is very cheesy coming from me.

But can you imagine you, the hard working office lady who doesn't want to do with any relationship and just wants to focus on her work life suddenly having a very loud heartbeat when looking at a crying man while holding a coffee with your right hand and grilled black pepper fish on your left hand? I tell you, this is very awkward!!!

And now he looks at me, wondering why I just stood still in front of him.

"can I help you?"

WOW! those words shook me! "oh, you're hungry, right? I have a coffee and grilled fish. have this for your dinner!"

"But I.."

"no! it's okay, in fact, I need to go now! just take it and have a good day! bye!" and I dash with all my might back to my own apartment. This is very crazy.

Lucy.... What have you done...? You lost your dinner and you lost your compose. why am I suddenly acting that way? That night, I sleep without eating anything. That fish is quite expensive...

"Ms Lucy..."

" yes?"

"This is the paperwork, I have redo it all."

"oh, thank you."

"is something wrong?"

"nah, nothing wrong."

"really? somehow you look like you hadn't eaten anything."

somehow she suddenly acting nice, it makes me feel uncomfortable. "oh it's nothing, really"

"alright then." and she goes away.

I can't think of anything. I am so hungry. Not just I lost my dinner, I even forgot to go groceries to fill my fridge. Worse, I'm late for work.

Lucy, what have you done!

Sigh, when the work is done I finally can have a meal.

I got out of the busy subway and he coincidentally standing outside the subway.

"oh you are here."

I... I have no idea what to say.

"thank you for what you did yesterday, please let me buy you a dinner."

No, I can't go with him. I have to settle the matter with my fridge, I have to finish my set of Disney movies, and most importantly, I have to settle my growling stomach.

"Yes."

WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT DID I SAY?!

"oh, thank you for accepting it, my name is Jack."







No comments:

Post a Comment