Friday, August 10, 2012

turning point

something inside my heart has stir up

it is a moment, yes, a moment where my heart reach its limit

the limit of holding a feeling inside my heart

this moment making everything inside me felt the world is going to end, the world is turning

this turning point making everything changes

i write it down, recording the moment of this turning point, by my own hand

and as i write it, everything that i felt are now being put inside this words that i have been written

however, the words that i write are just the feeling

and that feeling are deceiving me, twisting my fact inside my brain

and i write it to let it go the darkness inside my heart

let it be gone!

however it seems like its still intact

i do not wish to look at it again

but in the future.... will i look at it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment