Monday, July 23, 2012

my favoroute song this ramadan!!


the english version of nocturne. very mystical and interesting, but there are many more songs that can stirs my heart!!


Sufi music

this song heal my heart with it's wonderful melodies. and it stirs my souls deep within the core/


ney taksimi

a Turkish instrument, a flute, that always played by the sufi  in another way to do zikr. i once heard from a friend that during the ottoman empire, the instrument always played in the hospital to heal not the body of the patient, but also his soul.



zikr-call of a sufi

this is another video that i like. the zikr makes me feels really comfortable for this ramadan.


may those who listen this gain calm and comfortableness during this ramadan and having a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment