Tuesday, February 21, 2012

how my brain work

when i was 10, my family went to a zoo with a group of my mom's friends, many of them speaking in English (English is not my native language). and so their children. my mom's friend has children like 5 years old, but can speak very fluently, more fluently than me. then, we came to a black bear cage. it was really large. they all talking about it. i also want to talk about it in English, so i  arrange my words really carefully to show them my skills, my problem is not because of my English is not good but the way i try to tell them what i think. it might be easier if i show you what i think at that time.

bear-this bear is similar to a Disney character in...-jungle book! look for the bear necessity... forget about the worry and your stress....wait! not singing! the name of that bear is....- teddy bear! yes! that's the name of that bear!- alright! now to arrange my word...-i got it! 

and at the same time my mom's friend ask me about what i think about the bear. and i told him "IT'S LIKE A TEDDY BEAR IN THE JUNGLE BOOK!"

and all of them laugh at me really hard. and all my family just silent looking at me. my brother come and told me to shut up. so i shut up until the end....

when i sad 

for example, if i got scold by my teacher

sad- i imagine something sadder happened to me because of that thing- becoming sadder- felt that i shouldn't be alive- thinking of how to running away from home- becoming sadder- remember the story of Oliver twist- felt sad for him- remember his story from beginning until the end- calm down- remember the Pocahontas story-love the raccoon part- laughed- remember the simba in lion king - how he trying his best- i can also try the best- felt want to watch lion king- go and watch it- after watch it- happy

during normal days

for example, if i was in my class

i learn about the electric charge-electric move because of electron- electric move like a water- electron=water- water has viscosity, electric not- water can be ice and water vapor- water vapor cause the cloud- cloud can make friction- the friction cause the charge- that means the cloud must have friction with something, but what? earth? air?- if it is air, does that mean air has charge? if it is earth, this is becoming weird, because the earth and cloud must be touching with each other to cause the friction- or i make a mistake with the newton theory of friction?- if that is true, i must ask teacher!

so i ask the teacher
me: teacher! i have a question about the charge!
teacher: yes, what is it?
me:does the earth touch the cloud?
teacher: huh? what are you talking about? when did i talking to you about the cloud?
me: you did teacher!
teacher: no i am not! what the heck are you talking?
me:you tell me about the electric, electric cause by charge, so how it happen?
teacher:.... i don't know what you are talking about.....

and so my question has been ignored and teacher continue the lecture, i can tell him what i am thinking, but i forget how to explain it to him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment