Tuesday, April 19, 2011

the funniest historical moment show!

In this xxxx years, we have so many stories of ancient people that hasn't been told by anyone, however, we have develop new time machine where we can create a new star for THE FUNNIEST HISTORICAL MOMENT SHOW!
Starring by MR. GUESS!
Mr. Guess: Hello, everyone. I'm Guess. Full name, Guess who I am. Our contestant today is.....
Mr. Killing Blow!
Killing Blow: Where is Watashi?! Where is maiden?!!
Mr. Killing Blow is a samurai but due to our translator machine problem, it can't change word "watashi" to "I".
Killing Blow: then why you translate watashi name?
AND...NEXT.....(KB:answer me!!!)....Miss Siti Maryam!
Siti Maryam: what! how come I'm here?
Siti Maryam is a student in Malaysia. she is a person living in millenium age that now we consider it ancient already.
Siti Maryam: Return me back! I have final exam next week!!!
unfortunately her name is in different language, we can't translate it
Siti Maryam: i don't care! return me back!
NEXT.......(KB &SM: heyy!!!)... Mr. Rock!
Rock: Am I (body language)?
Mr. Rock is a caveman, we kidnap him when he sleeping (KB&SM: You kidnap us???!!!!)
Rock: hey(body language).... don't(body language).....me(body language)
Mr.Guess:.......(press button)
(a rock falling down on Mr. Rock, and suddently dissappeared)
Mr.Guess:looks like he has go back home, lets continue now!
(KB&SM:I want to go home but I don't want to be crushed...!!!)
NEXT.....Mr. Aidan Chase!
Aidan chase: hello
(KB&SM: why is he normal?)
Aidan Chase is our current age person, he is also a student, and a model hot star, he even handsome but we kidnapped him by bribed his manager
Aidan Chase: huh? wasn't I hired by this show?
NO
Aidan chase: let me back!!!
(at the same time, a rock prepared at all the contestants, they turned silent)
Mr.Guess: alright, now we tell the rule. rule no.1, don't ask who we are, rule no. 2, you better follow this show, rule no.3, if you win this challenge, you will go back home , if you lose, be our next guest. Any Question?
Siti Maryam: Who is our audience?
..................
Mr.Guess: RULE NO. 4, NEVER ASK WHO IS OUR AUDIENCE!
All:WHATT?!!
to be continue.....(or maybe not, wahahahaha!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment